need advise!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie2257

Reaction score
iv just been on a walk up backwall mountian on the central coast, i saw a guy just sitting on the track, he saw i had my camera and he asked if i wanted a photo of the dimond python he just found, he walk off the tack and sitting under a tree was this very large python, id never seen one up there befor so i got heaps of photos, but during the converstation with this guy he told me his mate was coming for wyong,( about 40 mins away) to pick it up, so some guy was coming up to get this snake and take it home, he then told me his mate has heaps of snakes and catches them all, im only 16 and this guy was alot older so i dident want to start a fight or anything so i played it safe and just kept taking photos of the snake, i waited for the guys mate to arive and as he walked off the track to get the snake i walk back to the car park where my mum was waiting to pick me up, i asked her what car the man that just walked up the track got out of, i got photos of the plates an the car, i realy wanna get this guy but have no idea who to call,??
any advise would be great!
Thanks eddie.

i did think about that i just wasent sure if thats how i should go about it
i just calle them and he said he cant do anything and to call national parks,

Last edited:
good on you for taking a stand against this. if the police won't do anything about it (i assume you called your local station) call the Police Assistance Line on 131444 and report what you saw and the guys number plate. they probably won't act on it but at least it'll be recorded and if he ever gets caught again they'll be able to look up and see he has a history of it.

see what national parks say they mite get in contact with the police and get a warrent to seach his house! i doubt it would happen tho cops are a holes!

show us the pics of the lovely now captive diamond!

yer he had a full belly so i think that may of been the reason he dident take off i tryed to poke him a bit without the guy seeing so he would get away but he just wouldent move.

so iv called national parks 4 times and have been hung up on each time? guess they dont care?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back