need help quick olive python escapee

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have probably done this already but close your door and wedge a towl under the door so it will hopefully stay confined to your room. goodluck

You have probably done this already but close your door and wedge a towl under the door so it will hopefully stay confined to your room. goodluck

mate the thing is that i dont know if it is still in my room see the door was open and it has been out for anywere between 11.00 am and now so i have no idea if it is still in there

mate the thing is that i dont know if it is still in my room see the door was open and it has been out for anywere between 11.00 am and now so i have no idea if it is still in there
you have to assume it is, you can still search other areas of the house while your room is closed.

Im shattered Hozy, I know how long you waited to get your little Olive.
I realy hope you find it, all the best with your search mate.
It would be great if your next post was I FOUND IT.

alright im off to have a longer search for my snake ill tell u the result when i get bak on in the morning

Damn lol that sucks.

Anyways I hope you wake up tomorow and find the snake in its cage. (that has happened more than once for me)

ok look around warm things
dont giveup shes probably right in front of u and u dont see her

LOL yes they are very cheeky. Make sure you check the same places more than once, you never know she could be on the move right behind you :p

Olives love warmer than most so perhaps even set up a warm spot somewhere and see if she comes to it, eventually.

look @ night when shes active,...lights out, no noise, scrunched up plastic bags along the walls and behind furniture, pens lining the tops of furniture, (soo u can hear if she knocks something off), flour on the hard bits of floor so u can see slide marks and cruise from room to room with a torch every 15 mins or so,..

if s hes hungry she should be moving around,...

good luck! :)

look behind tv's fridges, everything that gets heat behind it you can usually find them there. My bredli did and runner for 2 weeks turned the whole room upside, took everything out. 2 weeks later my bf sister was gettin socks out the side drawer and she slammed the door really hard closed. Couple of hours later there he ws laying in front of the draws. Cheeky bugger was in the room the hole time. There pretty hard to find but they'll usually show up places uv look 100 times lol. Good luck buddy, hope you find her though.

look @ night when shes active,...lights out, no noise, scrunched up plastic bags along the walls and behind furniture, pens lining the tops of furniture, (soo u can hear if she knocks something off), flour on the hard bits of floor so u can see slide marks and cruise from room to room with a torch every 15 mins or so,..

if s hes hungry she should be moving around,...

good luck! :)

yeah thanks for the ideas will put them into use yeah ive turned on my tv and let it heatu p abit to see if she will become attracted to it sooner or later

if u have a heater like a small one face it on clothes but not closeenuff to burn thats how i found mine due to th clothes got nice and warm

yeah thats a good idea ill try that aswell ill try any thing that gets offered to me at this point

look near warm things,under the fridge and more warm things,under the fridge again,in your draws,under the beds and more warm things

dead mouse in a birdcage on a heat mat?

so snakey can get in but the bulge stops it getting out,....

dead mouse in a birdcage on a heat mat?

so snakey can get in but the bulge stops it getting out,....

yeah way ahead of u there i have a hide that she can get into and eat the mouse but cant get out of when she eats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back