need help quick olive python escapee

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh congrats!!! Your lucky!!! Very lucky!!!

i know i am i have a hole in my walk in wardrobe and it has a hole in it for a power point to be put in and my first thought was oh hell no not the roof but it all turned out good she in back in her home with a meal and heat the added feature of duck tape to hold the lid a little more secure

if you keep your snake in your room, check in all of the toe parts of your shoes, my little one got out of her tank.. made it down the height, slithered under the wardrobe door, up the shoe rack and into an old pair of school shoes.

good luck.

yeah anyway relieved that i found the little bugger wont happen again but that wat they all say really isnt it

Lucky!!! atleast when she gets bigger it should be easier to find her.

Yay! I love happy endings!
It's cool that he came to you :)
My Shiva hasn't got lost yet *bangs wood* But even before I got him I compiled a huge list of methods of finding snakes because I would be DEVASTATED if he disappeared and never came back.
People here gave you good advice, so don't forget it! You might need it again later!

Lucky!!! atleast when she gets bigger it should be easier to find her.

ill just look in the place were all the furniture is being lifted off the ground or the path or destruction

That sucks I never found my spotted. But al least Iv'e learned from my mistakes
Congrats so so lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back