Need help with a case of neuro

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi guys, I’m in a bit of a hard place at the moment..

Since hatching there has been a single individual with the wobbles, which I assumed was a very light case of neuro and didn’t think too much past that as he stopped for about 2 weeks since I didn’t touch him or move him as I didn’t want to stress him out and make the neuro worse

Anyway last night it was like it’s gone up a notch in severity as I was cleaning his tub

I’m not too sure what to do, whether to euthanise or see how he goes as he does feed (fed well last week)

Here’s a video I got of him last night

PS: it’s only just the one and he’s been doing it since he’s come out of the egg that I had to cut, so maybe he wasn’t meant to be (a day after all the others fully hatched, he still hadn’t pipped) :(

If anyone’s wondering, I will NOT be selling this animal, HOWEVER if anyone is experienced with neuro animals, and in western Sydney, you are more than welcome to take it and look after it :)

Last edited:
I’ve decided to make the choice to euthanise the animal, as he seemed to be getting worse,

May have just been because I was looking at him more and more and noticing it more and more

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back