Need ID on snake????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Reaction score
i found this little guy out an about tonight an i see one's like this all the time where i go an i was just want to know if anyone know what it is?

URS have had some of these for sale for a while. Very pretty snake, but due to it's secretive nature doesn't make the greatest pet.

MrBredli said:
URS have had some of these for sale for a while. Very pretty snake, but due to it's secretive nature doesn't make the greatest pet.

And it was also quite expensive @ $500... for a snake that hides in sand most of the time...

re Need

There distribution gos into NW NSW also ice,they were common in the piliga district,and are mostly found by day under fallen bark and sleepers etc Looking in Harry Ehmanns book on australin reptiles museum series they have a large distribution in central eastern QLD through NW NSW into parts of southern SA. :)

re Need

:p Yeh ime slack iceman,when i get the atlas out and correspond to his distribution map he has them going north to about tully,yeh my idea of QLD is like texas ime accurate to a thousand miles give or take LOLz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back