• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiPPle

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Various

Length
Various

Quantity Available

Bred By

General Description
I am now selling my entire collection. they will be fairly cheap as i need them gone.

1x Male Proserpine Coastal Carpet, approx. 8 months old. Can be skittish at times but usually settles down with handling. Very nice looking snake, eats and sheds well. $180
1x Female Albino Darwin, 1 year old. Beautiful placid snake, very nice yellow markings she is colouring up nicely. Eats, handles and sheds well. $750
1x Male albino darwin, 1 year old. very pretty snake, slightly more white around the head and neck than female. eats, handles and sheds well. $750 or $1400 for both.
1x Female Julatten jungle python, approx. 1 year old. More of a yellow colouring, with beautiful bold black markings and a nice stripe down her neck and along her underside. Handles beautifully, she is an awesome snake and will be missed greatly. Perfect for a beginner. $180
1x Male julatten, about 2.5-3 years old. very pretty and a nice white. smashes down food, handles and sheds well. $250 or $350 for both
1x Male diamond python, about 1.5 years old. mid to high yellow, eats handles and sheds fine $250
1x Female diamond, about 2.5-3 years old. beautiful colours, very placid snake and great to handle. eats and sheds well. $300
1x female olive python, about 8 months now. sweetest nature, a very pretty little girl. eats, handles and sheds well $400
1x female BHP, about 1 year old. my favourite and i never thought I would be selling her. handles very well, a very sweet snake..but has had an eye/synus infection since i bought her(which the vet has assured me was never contgious) which has cleared up with no damage however it should probably be monitored. sheds are still abit patchy. for that reason she is $100 TO A CARING HOME ONLY.

their enclosures are also for sale either with the snake (for extra depending on cage) or after snakes have gone.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Please phone me on 0428653722. Text messages will be ignored. Alternatively you can email me at [email protected] or PM me here. Please Do read the add fully, and only enquire IF you are SERIOUSLY interested in one of my snakes. I am sick of time wasters, and for that reason I will no longer text or email additional pictures as my entire last couple of months data was wasted sending pictures to people who then never replied, or just never showed up.
Therefore what is on here is it! Sorry for any inconvenience.
License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Given on sale

Other Details-Pictures: I will add pics of the Male albino, the male and female diamond, the olive, the male julatten and the BHP tonight.
photo1.jpg
1-coastal without flash
coastal with flash.jpg
2-coastal with flash
DSC00287.jpg
3-Coastal
DSC00288.jpg
4-coastal
photo2.jpg
5-julatten female in my pocket
photo3.jpg
6-julatten female
photo4.jpg
7-julatten female
albino.jpg
8-albino darwin female
DSC00289.jpg
9-albino darwin female

- - - Updated - - -

BHP on hold.
PLEASE do not make me ridiculous offers. prices are fair and are firm at this stage.
thankyou
View attachment 277449
10-olive
View attachment 277450
11-Olive
View attachment 277451
12-Female Diamond
View attachment 277452
13-Female Diamond

Will put pics of male diamond, Julatten and albino up asap.
cheers.

male and female julattens, coastal and BHP all on hold

- - - Updated - - -

coastal, Julattens, male diamond and BHP sold.. female allbino on hold. only female diamond, albino male and female olive left.

Attachments

• female diamond2.jpg
    female diamond2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Female diamond1.jpg
    Female diamond1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 172
  • olive2.jpg
    olive2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 191
  • olive1.jpg
    olive1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Male Darwin sold also. Female Darwin on hold. Only female olive and diamond left.

- - - Updated - - -

All sold, thanks for the enquiries.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back