Nepherus Levis Levis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
I won a male Levis Levis in the R6IXY youtube contest and I know how to keep them but I was wondering if the 7 litre sistema tubs for it to live in.
1870_7L_Rectangular_Klipit_461_266_90.jpg

ok cool

- - - Updated - - -

and what age can they be bred at as the male im getting is 5

Males can breed at 1 year older sometimes less. Its more the weight of a gecko that helps say yes or know when young, but 5 should be fine, my adult geckos are kept in 30l tubs with no issues so far

Males can breed at 1 year older sometimes less. Its more the weight of a gecko that helps say yes or know when young, but 5 should be fine, my adult geckos are kept in 30l tubs with no issues so far

what weight do they need to be

If its 5 years old it should be fine the female is more important and needs to be in top condition and have plenty of fat stores in its tail

Is there any puctures of the life cycle of knob tails more so the formation of the eggs my eggs have been in the incubator for a little under a month and it doesnt even look like they are growing

do your research before u should of done it when u entered and had everything setup congrats tho

Is there any puctures of the life cycle of knob tails more so the formation of the eggs my eggs have been in the incubator for a little under a month and it doesnt even look like they are growing

What exactly do you mean by they dont look like they are growing?

First time breeding female?
If so the first eggs are always duds.

lucky..... im hoping my pilb lays in a week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

if I knew he would count more than one video I would have made 50 lol

My partners pilbs eggs rarely show the germinal disk for the first few days, we incubate them anyway and it shows up, not sure if thats the same with yours

The eggs look healthy from what i have seen online ill post picks the have veins maybe im just impaitent

- - - Updated - - -

Mine havent gone yellow or moldy

- - - Updated - - -

Should i try get a picture of them candled ill post them after work

The eggs look healthy from what i have seen online ill post picks the have veins maybe im just impaitent

- - - Updated - - -

Mine havent gone yellow or moldy

- - - Updated - - -

Should i try get a picture of them candled ill post them after work

I wouldnt, im yet to get a decent picture and I habe triex a few times as long as they are slowly getting redder when candled they are fine, you dont really see the babies develop

wait 75 till hatching at around 29 celcius. Egg should start to grow over time and noticeably swell in the final few days.

NickGeee yes he is the regen tailed one. His name is grumpy and I'm sad to see him go as he was my starting stock for levis breeding and holds a place in my heart. I keep him in a 20L click clack systema tub and he seems to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back