Netted dragon caresheet...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camt44

Reaction score
Hi,
I am going to be selling my baby netted dragons soon, and want to give interested buyers a quick little reference/caresheet thing so they have a bit of an understanding about them before buying them (I have obviously said to do a lot of other research as well) in the hope that I can ensure my little netteds are all looked after well. It would be really great if you could have a quick read through and make any changes you think are necessary (in red or something...), and then send back the edited version (by pm or something) so I can get it right. As I said, it is only meant to be a quick little reference for them; something I can send them in an email if they ask questions about them (so I don't have to keep repeating myself, over and over!) to give some basic points...
Thanks heaps
Cam

Attachments

• The Central Netted Dragon.docx
    183.3 KB · Views: 480
mmm i would reduce it down to one page Cam, sometimes less information is more, and of course recommend Shannons book, as a must reference.

Yeh the goal was to make it nice and short like that, but I couldn't do it! I just kept on adding stuff to it. I'll try tonight to condense it a bit.
Thank heaps bigi
cam

I dont personally know anyone who keeps netteds so I found that helpful - thanks.

Hi again,
I followed Bigi's advice and condensed it to one page... So if you could tell me what you think of this one I would really appreciate it
Cam

Attachments

• The Central Netted Dragon-short summary.pdf
    154.2 KB · Views: 373
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back