New Addition BROWN TREE SNAKE / NIGHT TIGER

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inkaddict

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I would share some pics of my new Brown tree snake / or night tiger ... not really sure if he/she is classified as a night tiger .. so some input would be great .... got him/her at a prety sweet price and I couldnt refuse.
Hope ya'll like and feel free to comment still no name yet .. so suggestions of male and female names would be awesome..... my other snakes names are Pete (BHP) and Steve (water python) lol

22197_10151205965867327_1115645722_n.jpg64255_10151205965962327_1070090382_n.jpg603035_10151205965657327_1572789267_n.jpg

Nice, love these guys. If it turns out to be a male and you want a female let me know, moving one on at the moment.

Very nice mate how old is he meant to be?. Yup, can be called a Night Tiger or also, Candy Cane snake.

Hey guys just thought I would share some pics of my new Brown tree snake / or night tiger ... not really sure if he/she is classified as a night tiger .. so some input would be great .... got him/her at a prety sweet price and I couldnt refuse.
Hope ya'll like and feel free to comment still no name yet .. so suggestions of male and female names would be awesome..... my other snakes names are Pete (BHP) and Steve (water python) lol

View attachment 278470View attachment 278471View attachment 278472

How about Lucifer for his name.....if he is a he.......only because in the last pic he has quite a devlish/mischievous looking expression :)

awesome beautiful bts
thanks for sharing :)

Great size on him/her.. Although ive never seen one in real life id always imagined them to be smaller.. What about calling it Bacon?

View attachment 278470View attachment 278471View attachment 278472

Well keeping with Aussie name Tradition if it's a boy maybe Baz or Gaz and if it's a girl Sheila or Sharon :)

Yeah cool as soon as I get the probing done I'll be looking for a mate cheers man

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers for all the feedback guys.... definitely consider those names....I love Bacon.. Lol... glad I could share with you all

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure he/she is about 1-2 years... the guy I got it off wasn't really sure himself......but he/she is about a metre long so my guess would be 1.5-2 years

LOL I was going to say the same as Jos, the third pic almost makes it look evil! :lol:

Now that's a nice BTS :) Love these snakes, also are called Dolls eyes by some people I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back