New Addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof_Moreliarty

Reaction score
Thought i would formally introduce Ken the 6 month old Jungle Zeb made an appearance in another thread a few days ago but here is a better photo.

Attachments

• IMG_2586.jpg
    IMG_2586.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 133
Hello Ken! What a gorgeous guy!

How's his temperament?

He's beautiful, I am soooo jelly! Pure Zebs are one of my fav morphs by themselves but one with that much yellow makes me super jealous! Congrats on the new addition!

I love the name!

If you couldn't tell by some of my other threads, I'm a huge fan of carpets.

Continue to show Ken off!

Hello Ken! What a gorgeous guy!

How's his temperament?

Feisty :)

- - - Updated - - -

I love the name!

If you couldn't tell by some of my other threads, I'm a huge fan of carpets.

Continue to show Ken off!

Thanks guys hopefully he should colour up nicely his parent were stunners I'll share more Photos once he does

Feisty :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe! Typical Jungle behaviour then. A jungle was the first Python I ever had contact with and he was a little so and so! I remember my partner at the time (was his snake) being too scared to just reach in and grab him, so he didn't handle him for weeks! Ended up buying a hook and once out he was good as gold. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a female Atherton jungle who was cage defensive, but once out was fine as long as you didn't wave your hand around, or make rapid movement. Then you would get a quick strike, sometimes not even a bite. She was a big girl, measuring 6 ft last time we measured her.

Hehe! Typical Jungle behaviour then. A jungle was the first Python I ever had contact with and he was a little so and so! I remember my partner at the time (was his snake) being too scared to just reach in and grab him, so he didn't handle him for weeks! Ended up buying a hook and once out he was good as gold. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of my other jungles have been too but they all have no issues handling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back