Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nellynake

Reaction score
Well, yesterday we went for a decent 2 hour drive to pick up some snakes. we got there and the guy selling them was so nice and told us about everything we needed to know and all the other bits that go with it. Hopefully I can score some more off him later on down the track ;). that now makes 1x bredli, 1x jungle, 2x womas, 2x stimson, 2x striped coastals and 3x beardies:D

here they are (new additions) :D

Y23ghWj.jpg

plaIYSx.jpg

3KQRVdH.jpg

60vBZzr.jpg

Ila0kdZ.jpg

UzTaAhv.jpg

awesome snakes love the striped coastals
thanks for sharing

they are so cool, I can't wait to see what they produce in a couple of years :O . just my luck they're 2 males though lol. means I need to get 4 females ;) I have been bitten 8 times by the brownish one haha. Feeding them tonight so there might be some more pics to add to the collection haha.

Very nice snakes , I really like the look of that brownish one.

They are haha. I only planned on getting stimsons but he only had males left so i got the calmest and almost best pattern he had. On tuesday night we went and got rat's and saw more hatchies, so mum decided she wanted snappy hatchies to work with but he didn't have any snappy ones so we got 2 of the best looking ones he had there.

Mine is the brown one and it should grow up looking awesome the other one is my sister (will turn out to be mine haha) but it has a big stripe all the way to about 1-2cm from the tip of the tail. They are going to be an awesome pair if they are male and female :O

I'm going to be making a rack for these guys (cheaper, easier to build IMO, easier to maintain) I was wanting to know what sites you use which are cheapish and have well known brands such as URS. I am mainly after a heatcord but A site I can buy it all from (apart from wood and tub). I have used a good site but it took 3weeks postage but was cheap so worth it. If you don't want to post can you please PM me some sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back