New ALBINO Death Adder **PICS**

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay84

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well as some of you may have read, i just could not help myself and said yes to buying 2 of the Adders that Sdaji was advertising on the herptrader. There was one Albino male and 2 het females.

I went to collect the pair yesterday and ended up coming home with the trio hahahaha

I just can not help myself!!!!

So i'll stop my rambling and post the pics as promised!

The male -

DSC_1985.jpg

DSC_1983.jpg

DSC_1976.jpg

DSC_1972.jpg

DSC_1963.jpg

This is one of the het females, the other is in slough.

DSC_1950.jpg

DSC_1936.jpg

Please post pics of your own albino Adders!

How many of these are in circulation, literally not looking at buying one, just curious?

Great looking adders Jay!! also, i swear i remeber seeing you post that you had just got your first elapids not long ago?? addicted already lol? :D i cant wait till i can get elapids :D

Very nice Jay.
They are one of the most spectacular Adder morphs around.

very nice jat u must be stoked mate

dont forget because they are albinos they are calmer, should be able to handle them in no time

damn mate they are very nice if only the missus would let me have elapids, shame she wont due to the little fellow

How many of these are in circulation, literally not looking at buying one, just curious?
I'm really not sure. There are a few gravid females right now to add to the numbers. You will have to ask Sdaji how many he has bred?
Wow, nice adder.
Handled it yet?
Ummm... no lol
Great looking adders Jay!! also, i swear i remeber seeing you post that you had just got your first elapids not long ago?? addicted already lol? :D i cant wait till i can get elapids :D
Yes, i got my first elapids a month ago (3 Northern Death Adder females)....... they really have captivated me.
Very nice Jay. Bigger house on the agenda next????
lol..... no, no. I am lucky. My partner and i live in a 3 bedroom house...... the herps are currently all in one spare room...... lots more space to fill! yay!

Mate they are some very nice looking adders. I love to look of some of the elapids but I don't think I want the risk.

very very nice matey just try not to get a love tap, surprised dan let u get adders lol woulda taken alot of persuasion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back