New Amazing Amazon Website

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great! Much better than the old one.

Awesome website!!! Do you send your products or do we have to come pick them up?

Dan

Last edited:
Yes we have fixed the Murray picture and the Bynoes "Parthenogenetic".If anyone spots anymore please let us know
Thanks Paul

Nicely done, one thing though.. In the reptiles header you have a picture of a Jacksons chameleon, maybe it would be nice to stick to Australian natives. Just a thought.

awesome! am having a look through now, heaps of good stuff!

We can send most products.Things like large Terrariums and Fish Tanks we dont do due to freight issues with cost and breakage.Most of the non freight items have "in store only" so everything else we can.Livestock we can freight with relative permits.Yes i am planning on changing the Chameleon
Paul

Mentioned that one last night to Paul and the scientific name Phyllodactylus hasn't that been replaced by Christinus Marmoratus??

I don't think it's a pic of a marbled gecko at all Brett.. Looks like a wood gecko to me Diplodactylus vittatus.

But If they are selling wood geckos for that price I might just pop down this weekend lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back