New Babies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Had some of my Wheatbelt Stimmis hatch today, still have a few more to come out of their shells lol
2nd Pic is a little blurry..

P1020650.jpg

P1020644.jpg

Congrats:) its a great feeling/sight - one that could never get old:)
I had my babies 25/11, only one has fed, and that was the escapee....(see slightly embarrassed/amazed thread)
af2267e9-fd99-d999.jpg

Tis a good day for reptile births. My Cunningham gave birth and your snakes hatched, go us :) hahaha

good job fay nice looking bubs there i hope thay all start feeding for you. last year a freind of mine hatched 7 of them bu two did not want to feed so we forced feed the the 2 but 4 mounths later thay died but the rest of the 5 were sold from the pet shop to people of gladdy force feeding them was quite hard as thay had tiny mouths . any way best of luck with yours

I think I should have done my christmas shopping at your house Fay - you have everything on my list.

Thanks for the nice comments. Gecko I have never force fed...but have assist fed. Mr Dickyknee helped me a lot when I started breeding stimmis and childreni. Last year I got about 60 feeding, was a great learning curb for me.

they look awesome fay .... bitey lil buggas i bet lol ..... i know how mine are hehehe

No froggy, they are as placid as....which can be a not so good thing when trying to get to feed. LOL

Never give up on an egg. This one looks yuk but has a live wheatie inside. Not sure about the health of this guy but will see.

P1020673.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back