New Boa Constrictor.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a rescue. Fed only mice once a month. She was stunted but really starting to put size on her now. She's 6' and about 11 lbs. She eats one large rat a week or a jumbo every 2 weeks. I've been looking for 1-2 lb bunnies or piglets to give her just to change it up.

She has an attitude. Very flighty and very cage defensive. She's a biter also, though she has calmed down some. You kind of expect it when the previous owner was afraid of her. Now she just let's out a hiss from hell. It sounds like a bull snake's hiss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Gorgeous! Thank you for that picture, love that tail!!!!!!! :D:D:D

She was a rescue. Fed only mice once a month. She was stunted but really starting to put size on her now. She's 6' and about 11 lbs. She eats one large rat a week or a jumbo every 2 weeks. I've been looking for 1-2 lb bunnies or piglets to give her just to change it up.

She has an attitude. Very flighty and very cage defensive. She's a biter also, though she has calmed down some. You kind of expect it when the previous owner was afraid of her. Now she just let's out a hiss from hell. It sounds like a bull snake's hiss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Oh wow D: At least she's safe with you now.
We measured Dante today, she's a good 4ft!

Gosh her colours are gorgeous.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back