New bredli female

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoman1985

Reaction score
So excited just got a 3year old female bredli for my 5 year old male (Baja) of witch I hope will breed for me later this year this will be me my first pythons to breed any advice from here would be helpful I have let my boy cool down through winter and it just starting to get warmer here in singleton nsw. I have had success with breeding a few geckos an found that not much change in temps were ok as the gex were in side most of the time and the house temp was pretty much the same all year and they breed and laid just fine. Baja ecnclosuer temps have sat around 29 to 26c through out winter with last summer temps getting well in to the high 30 during summer with lighting turned of around september when night time temps remained above 22c my question is this should September be the time I should put them together for breeding to occur I know that bredli tend to breed later in the year then the other sp

Special thanks to Tom and shae from Sydney for for the girl I have just acquired I hope to keep I contact with them through out this breeding session the enclosure they built for her is fantastic
And has given me ideas for my own
I wil have pick of the hope to be new romance up on here soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back