NEW DIAMOND PYTHON PAIR from expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know the exact D.O.B they were 6 months old when i got them from the breeder a fella in bandy by the name of Jim,
id say December or January some time. but they are 2 yr old now, they maitain the high color until old age i guess

gr8. diamonds are very beautiful. one of the most beautiful in fact.

hope your diamonds stay very nice golden colour.

thanks alot djrip96. most people disagreed but heres another opinion that agree's with the pricing of the diamonds. well some people like them some dont. its just the taste of some people and others. my taste is for these and this may change with others.

thx for the comment, i will upload better photos after the diamonds shed as the pics is of when they are about to shed and now are sheeding so hopefully tomorrow or the next day they should fully shed and i will upload some pics. hopefully they look like the diamonds of pyrodarknessanny's. they look great.

thx for the replies everyone. would still love to here some more peoples thoughts on my diamonds or diamonds overall.

love the gold diamonds....lol

also, what do u guys think about natural integradiing diamond pythons??? are they classified as pure diamonds???

Natural intergrades are coastal x diamond from the area where their ranges overlap.

do these integrades grow larger as coastals tend to be larger. ???? and aren't kels northern rainforest diamonds integrades??? from what i've heard...??

depend on what % of what species is in it would determin the size and colour and all that,
kel's N. diamonds are more a sub type, than an inter-grade and are recognized by authorities as pure diamonds,
sort of like how you can get different types of jungles (don't quote me on that thou)

Nice looking snakes!!! And if it makes you feel better - I paid more than that! I knew it was to much but in the end..... if you like it get it.....!!!
and she is worth every penny! Enjoy!

No, Kel's rainforest diamonds are just another name for natural intergrades (naturally occuring coastal/diamond crosses). Nothing like different types of jungles...Athertons, Palmerstons, Etc... These are localities of jungles which are pure not intergrades.

Intergrades have the potential to get just as large as coastals and one of the largest recorded carpets on record is an intergrades caught near Kempsey.

intergrades and hybrids aren't the same thing. You can't just cross a captive coastal and diamond and call it an intergrade. I don't think your diamonds look like intergrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back