new format

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi guys we are doing our best to look after the reptile community and as such have just changed the format to suit herpers better... There are no other animal products advertised on the site JUST REPTILE STUFF :)

now you only have to look at the left hand side of the page and point and shoot to the category you wish to browse.

While you are there have a bit of a look at the new products section, those replicas are FANTASTIC... the pictures just dont do them justice

The new plant range is VERY realistic

And the rodent breeding systems are a steal for anyone serious about setting up a good breeding colony

All the best
Matt and the team
www.animalattraction.com.au

do you still stock all the stuff for other animals. I am getting a dog soon and i would like to go through you guys for that as well!

yes mate we still have it all available... just let me know what you need and i will be able to get it for you

Stockeh, I am not sure if you recieved my email so I'll ask here - Can you get ZooMed Day Gecko food ?

hey mate i didnt get the message sorry about that, i just called the supplier and they said that they dont stock it, is there a similar product that will do the job for you?

Hey Matt, can you fellas do enclosures in kit form or flat packed that anyone can screw together, including glass?
And if so, what sort of turn around time is there from order / payment till they are ready to freight?

Cheers, Jim

hey jim that can be done mate turn around to you over ther would be approx. 14 days from order would be freighted with TNT road freight

Any powdered gecko food is suitable. I am needing it to feed Brigalow scalyfoots that only eat spider guts and acacia sap in the wild. If you have a spider gut and acacia sap recipe that would be fine otherwise anything suitable for day geckoes, gargoyle geckoes, Uroplatus species - powdered but fed as a paste for lapping species.

:shock: They really eat acacia sap? wow! nature is awesome! :D

They loooooove Acacia sap. They sit there and lick it like a toffee apple but it is not a balanced diet so it needs to be supplemented. They will eat pureed baby food but the vitamin A levels are too high hence the need for a powdered gecko diet. A mate in the UK posted me some but AQIS nabbed it and sent me a rude letter about how evil I am.

Amazing! what do they get in nutritional value from the sap?

We don't know, it is suggested that they also eat trapped insects. Sap should not by rights contain enough to keep them going so their other foods are a mustery. A 10 year study on Boyne Island showed that 70% of animals found were in trees up to 3 metres up and eating sap. In captivity they are noticeably bored with live insects of any kind. They will lick sap within seconds of putting it in and will take sweet flavoured baby foods. I may have to look at just supplementing the baby foods

how curious. id love to read more about the species that eat sap. what is the species name Dan? Perhaps i can google up some info. :wink:

There is very little info known which is why the academics are quite excited that some are now in captivity. Its name is Paradelma orientalis (they were sold to me as Delma tincta).

I must not misspell 'Gecko'
I must not misspe...................................................... :idea: :arrow: "eat my shorts"! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back