New Forum Skins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's a look at the skins/themes that the Xenforo forum will have. It will cut down on a bit of the clutter that VBulletin has.

What are your preferences to the colours used? Do we keep the green theme or switch it up? All of these will be available for personal setup but we will need a default...

rDgUF6i.png

5uv51Pr.png

P7n1Gfh.png

QRe3J38.png

QDwSPEu.png

2L27kOo.png

xZRiSrX.png

CYpr56G.png

qq81VF2.png

K0lJBb6.png

q3xOhBI.png

CIJMBZv.png

KttJpJe.png

uUdwxlc.png

2DTQ5PS.png

V2sN20e.png

Bc3Xc5o.png

HtLbFVR.png

8kPZ30y.png

dwZZeXg.png

gtmjh3i.png

mKZgGs9.png

AvyvNnL.png

NcyS9VD.png

WLHDyZG.png

GlD703A.png

Oxygen Theme

cJqnwwC.png

k3atOlY.png

I think it wise to keep the green, just to keep things similar to what they are now.

But I do like the option of personalising it as well... I doubt that's available on whatever app is available though.

Hey [MENTION=17341]Stompsy[/MENTION], thanks for that input buddy.

The new site will allow you to choose your own style from a list of quite a few as well as we can personalise it ongoing.

Have a good one.

Too many choices Stuart, lol.
One point from my experience on another forum. The black background with white text is a little harder on the eyes, especially on a tablet or mobile, or for those with poorer eyesight. :rolleyes:

Too many choices Stuart, lol.
One point from my experience on another forum. The black background with white text is a little harder on the eyes, especially on a tablet or mobile, or for those with poorer eyesight. :rolleyes:

Haha! I was actually going to suggest that as my favourite one but know from experience (ex had horrible eyesight) that it's not great for some people. :p

I'm quite happy with the old green on white look. But that's my preference, I tend to like familiar things and it takes me a while to get used to change.

[MENTION=17341]Stompsy[/MENTION] mine is a combination of diabetes wear and tear plus my age. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah he had rheumatoid arthritis since he was a child, no sight in one eye and very poor sight in the other... and to be honest, my eyesight used to be 2020 but it's starting to deteriorate also.

Hi Stuart,
I think any of the first three with the dark grey, the 5th and 6th with the light grey and maybe the Oxygen Theme. Like the others have suggested, as long as it relatively familiar people should be able to come to grips with it fairly quickly.

What sort of time frame are we looking at for these changes to happen?

The 2nd and 3rd one look really nice in my opinion! Also keeps that familiar Green colour which I think is good :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What sort of time frame are we looking at for these changes to happen?

Thanks for the input. I am hoping to get it done sooner rather than later as long as real life settles down for a day or so. My biggest concern is corrupting the database so I want to get a couple of decent backups first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back