New functionality added to the Site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it worked fine [MENTION=16366]Snowman[/MENTION] , you may like this as well [MENTION=29458]MidsReps[/MENTION].

Omg to many emails :(

- - - Updated - - -

I'm lost bahhhhh

You can turn email notifications off, amongst other things in your settings control panel.

[MENTION=34190]sharky[/MENTION] have you being tagged yet?
[MENTION=1282]yommy[/MENTION] this could be a useful tool for the 'show us your womas' thread.

Last edited:
Totally lost in all this.... Me stupid lol... To lazy to work it out more like ha ha

It is just more ways to annoy you [MENTION=29458]MidsReps[/MENTION]. You add an at symbol then a user name to mention someone in a post or there is a tag user button at the top left if you want to tag someone in a thread.

[MENTION=29458]MidsReps[/MENTION] instead of quoting someone to ask a question or reply to something they said, you can just type @username in order to get their attention. Just like I have done with this post. :)

It is the same as tagging people to facebook posts, for those of you that have facebook.

Haha, I'm not a complete reject anymore :p Thanks [MENTION=35366]RedFox[/MENTION] :)

[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] ... That's not hard lol.... Trouble is I'm to lazy to type all ya names :)

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=35366]RedFox[/MENTION] .... Dam if I quoted u I would have saved my fingers getting warn out typing your user name ha ha

It is just more ways to annoy you @MidsReps. You add an at symbol then a user name to mention someone in a post or there is a tag user button at the top left if you want to tag someone in a thread.
R that's better.... Back to reality and my lazy self :)....;)

This will be a beauty of a function late at night after a few refreshing scotches.
Guna have to disable that email part... Ya driving me nuts lol

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] copy paste works ok ha ha

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] got it!... I'll change me username with lots of numbers.... That will sort this out he he he

OMG all those who tag me in a post are going to show up in my emails as well [MENTION=32947]Rob72[/MENTION] i will need a secretary to do my emails now lol

LOL. Just turn the email notifications off [MENTION=36030]ronhalling[/MENTION]

@noobswithkeyboards! Yea you know who you are!
It must be past my bed time!

Can this function be turned off? Nobody tag me until I know what the hell is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back