New girl here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish Petersen

Reaction score
Hi. All my life Ive been terrified of snakes...then one day I got brave and held step daughters Stimson...now proud owner of a Spotted Python I called Poppy. Sex unknown, but name can go both ways. Breeder thought it was a girl, but hadn’t done the sexing properly because it was only small. Looking forward to learning lots about these beautiful creatures.

@Trish Petersen Welcome to the addiction :) I hope you enjoy interacting with your Spotted Python and get many years of fulfilling ownership, i have a soft spot for the Spotty they have a great personality and tolerate most mistakes without too many problems, we here at APS have a saying "If there are no pictures it did not happen" so pictures of Poppy need to be put up as well as your Daughters Stimson. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling-

@Trish Petersen Welcome to the addiction :) I hope you enjoy interacting with your Spotted Python and get many years of fulfilling ownership, i have a soft spot for the Spotty they have a great personality and tolerate most mistakes without too many problems, we here at APS have a saying "If there are no pictures it did not happen" so pictures of Poppy need to be put up as well as your Daughters Stimson. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling-

7780AE5B-6615-419C-81C7-783DB66D148F.jpeg

My Poppy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back