New habitat for my girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did it cost you total? Sorry if you've already mentioned it :lol:

In total Harls it cost around $300 from go to whoa, there was probably around $100 in unnecissary stuff ie fans,extra thermostat, UV lighting etc, but all up i was happy and Cinaman was happy so that is the main thing, but i know now for the next build what i really need so the next 1 it will be cheaper :).........................Ron

In total Harls it cost around $300 from go to whoa, there was probably around $100 in unnecissary stuff ie fans,extra thermostat, UV lighting etc, but all up i was happy and Cinaman was happy so that is the main thing, but i know now for the next build what i really need so the next 1 it will be cheaper :).........................Ron

I wish I was this talented! Bought what going to be a cabinet conversion a couple months back and nothing came of it lol, well done it looks amazing :D

I wish I was this talented! Bought what going to be a cabinet conversion a couple months back and nothing came of it lol, well done it looks amazing :D

I have done a couple now and I am not talented to any great degree. I probably should put some pics up one day.

Bunnings had the larger (10 inch) Ozito Compound Mitre Slide Saw's on special for $98 on the weekend so I grabbed one. Whilst they are not full blown tradesman quality (they do have a 3 year full replacement warranty) it is a darned handy bit of gear to have around the house for altering or refurbing cabinets. It can cut material up to 300mm wide and does all the angle/mitre cuts.

House is full of sawdust and bits if offcut timber.....But I have managed to add some nice little trick-bits to my enclosures.

There are some great TV cabinets around for converting if you do your homework....Ones that are 500 - 600mm deep are a little harder to find but are out there for little $$. I have 2 already that were glorified 'junk' collectors until one was turned into a MD and Jungle enclosure. The other is awaiting its refit.

I have done a couple now and I am not talented to any great degree. I probably should put some pics up one day.

Bunnings had the larger (10 inch) Ozito Compound Mitre Slide Saw's on special for $98 on the weekend so I grabbed one. Whilst they are not full blown tradesman quality (they do have a 3 year full replacement warranty) it is a darned handy bit of gear to have around the house for altering or refurbing cabinets. It can cut material up to 300mm wide and does all the angle/mitre cuts.

House is full of sawdust and bits if offcut timber.....But I have managed to add some nice little trick-bits to my enclosures.

There are some great TV cabinets around for converting if you do your homework....Ones that are 500 - 600mm deep are a little harder to find but are out there for little $$. I have 2 already that were glorified 'junk' collectors until one was turned into a MD and Jungle enclosure. The other is awaiting its refit.

I've got a massive one already not sure what the dimensions are just got pull my finger out and get started lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back