Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael I loved the article on Borneo. The photos were amazing as was the rest of the article.

i just bought a subscription i wish i had noticed earlier that its 70 odd pages i would have signed up weeks ago.

Hi Sarah, actually the first issue is 88 pages from memory, and it with the amount of material we have on hand, it looks as though we may regularly exceed the nominal 72 pages we planned on doing to begin with. One constraint with more pages, especially when printing on heavy stock, is the cost of postage, which increases with any weight increase.

Jamie

If I bought Issue 1 last Tuesday (19/7) when can I expect to receive it in the mail? probably sometime this week or monday maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
Great mag guys! defiantly killed my productive day today at work!

The photos are spectacular!

I also enjoyed the article on borneo michael as im planning a trip there next year.

If i place a subscription today/tomorrow would i still get the first issue?

issue 2 also has an article on borneo, and for anyone planning a trip there, there are plenty of quality herping books specifically on the region available

Great mag guys! defiantly killed my productive day today at work!

The photos are spectacular!

I also enjoyed the article on borneo michael as im planning a trip there next year.

God i hate living out here in the woods!
im always last to receive things :(

Postie just dropped mine off today. I didn't think anything would ever beat my Divorce Papers as a good read but I was wrong. This is a wonderful magazine and really broadens the Herp Horizon for me.

Great work Neil and Jamie and the rest of the crew. I guess my week-end is stuffed now. Don't care if it rains all week-end.

Thank you

Jeff

Dear Farma,
You won't be the last. Michael and I have to wait until Monday because of Cairns's all important show public holiday. What a croc. I even went into the post office and offered to sort the post items so i could find it.

So, who elses mag got left outside in the rain and got wet!!! Not happy :(

Hi Phoebe, I'm sure that if Neil has seen your post, another copy, in plastic, will be headed your way as I type this. If not already taken care of, it will be today.

Jamie

Arrived yesterday. Stupid mail lady though had the same problem as phoebe. Left in front of the heater over night for our reading pleasure today ;o). Great job guys!

Received mine yesterday, post man was kind enough to actually deliver it to the door, so I was lucky there.

Had a read of it last night when I got home and it was fantastic. Especially the GTP & Borneo articles (great job Michael and Rico); and the pictures as already mentioned, were second to none.

Kudos to Neil, Jamie and the crew for a job very well done. It was a great read, and I couldn't put it down once I picked it up; I look forward to the next issue!

Just got it today, I haven't read it yet but it looks very professional, well done guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back