New idea: APS reptile of the year/month?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like to see this happen?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BredliFreak

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had an idea that I totally didn't steal from snakebytesTV. My idea was to have a reptile of the year in a kind of tournament fashion. Each week two reptiles will go head to head in a poll of popularity (in captivity terms, not how awesome they are in the wild). The winner will recieve the title of APS Reptile of the Year. I hope that Snipercap and the mod team could make this happen, it would be so cool to see this as an addition to APS.

Bredli

I think the idea needs a bit of refinement otherwise we will end up with 52 Reptiles of the Year but I think its a good idea and I am happy to support it.

Lets see what the other members say.

How can people decide whether they want it or not and whether they get involved without knowing the mechanics of exactly how it would work and what is involved? I think you need a clear, firm proposal before you canvas whether it is wanted and likely to be supported.

Sounds like a good idea, but yeah, maybe a bit more refinement. You've laid down a good foundation, let's see your structure!

Is it suposed to be like a winner stays on type thing? Where at the end of tge year the the member who has won the most times wins "reptile of the year"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back