New Jungle Python and enclosure build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCheese

Reaction score
Hey all.

Just wanted to introduce my new Palmerston Jungle Zebra Python 'Prada' ☺ she's about 18 months old.
Big thanks to @Shire pythons for all the advice on looking after her and advice on making the enclosure.
This is my first snake and i am super pumped. Unfortunately she has decided to start her shed cycle today so I'll be posting some other pics after she sheds and her colours are a bit brighter.
Let me know what you guys think of the set up.
Cheers
received_10155388559387120.jpeg

Congrats on the AWESOME python mate.. set up is pretty cool.. one question and hides there?? *hard to see from my phone.. i would put a few in (diff sizes) and and diff ends on the enclosure.. keep the pics coming [emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

No worries at all mate glad you are happy with her and her enclosure looks epic good work!! Always happy to help , and gotta say makes me feel a whole better selling one of my snakes to someone like you who does their research and asks questions before the purchase !!! She is in good hands !! Hit me up when you want another hahahaha
Hey all.

Just wanted to introduce my new Palmerston Jungle Zebra Python 'Prada' ☺ she's about 18 months old.
Big thanks to @Shire pythons for all the advice on looking after her and advice on making the enclosure.
This is my first snake and i am super pumped. Unfortunately she has decided to start her shed cycle today so I'll be posting some other pics after she sheds and her colours are a bit brighter.
Let me know what you guys think of the set up.
Cheers
View attachment 324727

Congrats on the AWESOME python mate.. set up is pretty cool.. one question and hides there?? *hard to see from my phone.. i would put a few in (diff sizes) and and diff ends on the enclosure.. keep the pics coming [emoji869]

Cheers mate. I've got two hides in there. One on each end. I've used slate as a hide/flat rock to bask or chill on. The slate has a 2.5 inch gap underneath which she hide.
[doublepost=1530260011,1530259922][/doublepost]

20180629_181223.jpg

@BigCheese hey mate has she shed yet
Not yet. But she poked her head out of her hide this morning and it looks like her eyes have cleared up so hopefully she's not to far off.
[doublepost=1530677974,1530672977][/doublepost]
received_10155375627822484.jpeg

@Shire pythons That was her this morning before i left for work. So maybe I'll come home to find a some skin and a bright shiny snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back