New Keelback Enclosure.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer, there are the main log that you can see aswell as a floating turtle dock aswell as a pile of bricks all that allow him to get out of the water and stay dry. I'am really suprised with how well they can swim, esspecially when it comes to diving under water. It really is amazing ot watch it swimming under water.

Thats where i started to get more ideas on what to house mine in from your video. I'm going to keep tinckering with this set-up until i get it to where it looks the best and functions the best for my snake. Always keen to see some enclosures that other people have to get a bit of insperation

Here is another attempt to post images of my Keelback enclosure. It is still a work in progress. I have a few months before they are big enough to go in and in that time I intend on doing a rock mold to hide the exposed acrylic pond edge. I will also do a couple of resin rocks for hides. Any pointers would be appreciated. One more thing. I have to empty the dirty water out (dirty from dirt, wood etc from setup) before adding gravel and water plants.View attachment 250664View attachment 250663

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back