New keeper

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haydn

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello all, nice to meet you all. My names Haydn, i have recently got a licence to keep reptiles. Theres a few lizards etc i'd like to own but some need more experience to own. So been going trough reptiles under my licence level a few i'd like are the easten water dragon, leopard gecko( illigal to own in aus), smooth knob tailed geckos, ackies or ridge tailed moniters. I like all types of lizards, snakes to but my mother hates snakes. In the future when i have experience and knowledge under my belt i'd like to own a frilled lizard.

Hey mate, new to the herp game? If so you're in the right place for advice and help..
If you are going to start out in the four legged kind my i suggest a bearded dragon or BT Skink (lizard) they are pretty easy and adapte easy to humans.. help you learn the basics in heating diet cage set up /design etc.. after a yr or two and the reptile bug has bitten hard (and it will) them maybe into monitors and or snakes from there the herp world is all yours ..

But make sure you research learn research some more ask questions and heed advice from people whom know from many years of experience..

Good luck buddy

And oh Welcome

40ec9da3b29b4ed4ac97bfa327f3fa40.jpg

Instagram: murph_BTK

Hey mate, new to the herp game? If so you're in the right place for advice and help..
If you are going to start out in the four legged kind my i suggest a bearded dragon or BT Skink (lizard) they are pretty easy and adapte easy to humans.. help you learn the basics in heating diet cage set up /design etc.. after a yr or two and the reptile bug has bitten hard (and it will) them maybe into monitors and or snakes from there the herp world is all yours ..

But make sure you research learn research some more ask questions and heed advice from people whom know from many years of experience..

Good luck buddy

And oh Welcome

40ec9da3b29b4ed4ac97bfa327f3fa40.jpg

Instagram: murph_BTK

Thanks mate, been a big fan of reptiles since i was little, but never owned one, your snakes a beautiful, atm just watching youtupe videos on various species and diy set ups, had birds in the past but thats completly different to reptiles

cockatiels, finches, budgies, quails, peach faces, red rump grass parrots, easten rosellas, rainbow lori's, a princess parrot and galahs

had one cockatiel who would fly to me on even though i am from a family of 8 people could easy tell me apart from my siblings, but unfortunately it flew away years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back