New Lacie & Spencers enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PimmsPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just posting some photos of the new enclosure i knocked up.will be getting Ben Stein from Stein Enclosures to build a background for them.both animals seem to be loving it.lacie in the top ,spencers in the bottom
cheers
simon

Attachments

• enc13.jpg
    enc13.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 352
  • enc15.jpg
    enc15.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 277
  • enc17.jpg
    enc17.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 341
  • enc16.jpg
    enc16.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 326
  • enc14.jpg
    enc14.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 361
a couple photos of the kids.

Attachments

• frank3.jpg
    frank3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 164
  • frank5.jpg
    frank5.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 167
  • max3.jpg
    max3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 179
That enclosure is awesome mate, well done. Very nice animals aswell!

I bet their loving it, throw in a bar fridge and i'd live in it. Cant wait to see it with the background done. well done.

Very nice! I'm planning build something like that for my lacie in the near future.

What type of basking light are you using?

I'm using 2x 50W halogen floods they seem to last alot longer than the standard ES floods or spots. Great setup, its always good to see large indoor enclosures.

what a great enclosure, very well built. Love the huge open doors.

whats the measurements? and how old is the spencers? :)

what a great enclosure, very well built. Love the huge open doors.

whats the measurements? and how old is the spencers? :)

over all it is 3m long, 2m high & 1m deep.the spencers section is 600mm high and the lacie's section is 1.4m high."frank " the spencers is about 4yo,the lacie is 2yo . i haven't had her sexed but she is a slow grower so i'm presuming a girl.
it was quite simple to build and at the end of the day only cost about $700 to build.
cheers
simon

cheers people . when i decide to put the monitors outside ,i'll be moving the scrubby in to the top half and the olive into the bottom.

Looks awesome mate, real professional job and the monitors must be loving it!

That's gonna be one huge rockwall! Are you gonna do it in a couple of pieces and put together mate?

That's an awesome enclosure slimebo!

Looks huge simon, nice work they look like they r enjoying your handywork:D cant wait to see what it looks like with the rock walls inside

That's gonna be one huge rockwall! Are you gonna do it in a couple of pieces and put together mate?

That's an awesome enclosure slimebo!

i'll leave that to Ben Stein.i have built it so the side glass windows can be removed with 4 screws and the backdrop can go in as one piece if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back