new mangrove monitor pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

affroalex

Reaction score
hi

i just hought i would put up some pictures of my new mangrove monitors there roughly 2 years old. they both have great temperments how ever the female is still very skitish as ive only had them a week so i leave her alone. the male on the other hand is very friendly and comes to the door whenever i open it. and usually clibs up my arm if i let him.

Attachments

• snakes and halloween 085.jpg
    snakes and halloween 085.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 3,444
  • snakes and halloween 080.jpg
    snakes and halloween 080.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 912
  • snakes and halloween 084.jpg
    snakes and halloween 084.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 885
  • snakes and halloween 099.jpg
    snakes and halloween 099.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,460
  • snakes and halloween 097.jpg
    snakes and halloween 097.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 749
the male is hald shed hes still got the old skin on the back half as you can see when im holding him.

Stunning m8..i think i may of just chosen my next family members!:D

Attachments

• sigy.jpg
    sigy.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 248
hope you did not not buy them from chris as he sold me a breeding pair that ended up being two males and one eventual killed the other

hope you did not not buy them from chris as he sold me a breeding pair that ended up being two males and one eventual killed the other
mmm i would not like to be chris right now .... o nice little indis mate :)

no i bought mine from sonia dewdney at the reptileaustralian reptile research and breeding centre in SA she advertises alot of stuff on RDU i have bought animals from her before and there always clean and healthy, i seem to have alot of trouble with the AAE depo at brisbane they tend to not transfer it on to townsville.

Oh , I want to get some yellow spotted monitors of her when I get the room ,awesome monitors you have there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back