Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My little new Bredli :) Come to join a family of Diamonds, BHP and Spotted :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307512365.262949.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307512365.262949.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 104
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307512452.517684.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307512452.517684.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 70
Very cute! How old is your new baby? They grow so quickly! Mine is about 15 months old now and you would never think he used to be this size not too long ago.

nawww!! so so cute :D I don't think my bredli was ever that small haha. congrats on the new addition!!
I love the patterning on him/her.

Very cute! How old is your new baby? They grow so quickly! Mine is about 15 months old now and you would never think he used to be this size not too long ago.

how big is ur bredli at 15mnths old i cant wait till mine gets bigger

Bluey87 not too sure of exact size, but around 140cm long (very rough estimate). He's just growing very quickly.

Thanks for the comments guys! Always good to know you made the right choice in snake :)

He is around 40cm long, very friendly guy. He never tries to get away, always wants to be handled! When I open his enclosure he always sticks out his tiny head for a look then comes out and will actually crawl or "sail" up to my hand and in this case, he fell asleep in my palm :). Lovely lil guy!

Oh and he is around 4 months I'm pretty sure..

thats awesome they got good tempraments, mine is just over 4months now and yeh i would say more about 50cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back