Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shire pythons

Reaction score
hey guys new to the forum after recommendation from another member.. great wealth of knowledge on here by the looks of things and good community of like minded reptile nuts haha.. i have been keeping pythons for about 15yrs and have more recently combined collections with an experienced breeder and mate of mine for some awesome breeding projects this year .. we are based in the sutherland shire area in sydney. i am not very tech savvy at this point so bare with me as i learn to contribute pics etc on here . i have started an album
SHIRE PYTHONS and will put some pics up of some of our snakes ... cheers

welcome to the forum,the more nuts the better:)
Haha cheers exactly .. suprised at how many people are into pythons these days . I only know a handfull of people around my way who keep/breed pythons but in saying that i dont have facebook etc only just recently started an instagram account and joined this forum so i have probably been living under a rock !!

Haha cheers exactly .. suprised at how many people are into pythons these days . I only know a handfull of people around my way who keep/breed pythons but in saying that i dont have facebook etc only just recently started an instagram account and joined this forum so i have probably been living under a rock !!
it's amazing how many people like us are actually out there,if it wasn't for forums like this we would never meet up.It's not like you see someone in the supermarket and say : " hey mate do you like reptiles?" DUH no mate I like football...or knitting etc.
That's why I love these forums, we meet like minded people and get to share ideas and info

it's amazing how many people like us are actually out there,if it wasn't for forums like this we would never meet up.It's not like you see someone in the supermarket and say : " hey mate do you like reptiles?" DUH no mate I like football...or knitting etc.
That's why I love these forums, we meet like minded people and get to share ideas and info
Lmfao... knitting. Lol that cracked me up.

hey mate people are into all sorts of sH17... each to their own. But we know where the real people are...they are here
[doublepost=1521975228,1521974941][/doublepost]
I am only here to make you laugh Kev,it is my 1 goal in life

Football or knitting? Knitting? Ha! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back