new member!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moreliaman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi, i'd just like to say hello to everyone one here, esp david who scared the crap out of me and my dog by calling during the early hours of the morning !! it did wake me up ! lol

anyway, my name is marc & ive been keeping reptiles for just over 20 years, at the moment i just have 1.1 bredli's which are at a local zoo on loan, i used to have loads of other morelia's but ive sold them because im planning to move to australia within the next few months.

anyway thankyou for having me, speak soon i guess

Welcome Moreliaman,
Where you planning on living? Shame about having to give up your animals (saw 4 sale thread) but I'm sure you will find some replacements :)

Welcome aboard mate, you'll love Australia, I came out from Wales myself and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! Keep in touch mate and if ya coming to Melbourne we'll have a glass or two :)

Welcome Moreliaman.

If I could take the gang over there, I'd be swapping places with you! Too much heat and light out here. Summer bad!

You're going to have an absolute blast building up a new collection. I look forward to hearing about it!

Cheers, Lily

Hi Moreliaman, if u move to oz make sure you come to melb. I think its probably the coldest state exept tassi. Its quite hot at the moment tho :lol: :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back