New Patternless Bts.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe.. you know what Id like to see in blueys that would be really amazing? To pick out either the bright yellow or red or orange (from their belly) from their natural colour and make them all of that. An orange phase bluey would be cool..

im getting there Tirilia :D
DSCF1876.jpg

lol and anaconda they are looking stunning mate.

yeah it will be interesting a few of my males were awake today and they have been fighting out in the enclosure outside, so i am building individual enclosures out there for them now and then i will just decide my pairings and introduce the females when spring comes around. just cant wait for that yellow one and the bumble bee to get to breeding size. will be some spectacular bubs from those ones i think.

cheers
H.

yeah it will be interesting a few of my males were awake today and they have been fighting out in the enclosure outside, so i am building individual enclosures out there for them now and then i will just decide my pairings and introduce the females when spring comes around. just cant wait for that yellow one and the bumble bee to get to breeding size. will be some spectacular bubs from those ones i think.

Remember, be very selectiv about who you breed together.

Bumble bee ? are you using ball python names.

Stunning bluies anaconda...Love em

Thank`s ;).

interesting,what price would they sell for.

If I sell some, the price will be more than 1100 Euro. !

I did pay alot off money to get the adults and litter from Holland.

offcourse all depends if anyone will pay the price. A crazy person like me ;)

I got more than I expeted, with this years litter :p

Im in no hurry to sell the patternless, like them to much.

I know they will change in colour in the next 5 to 10 month, would like to se all then.

The 2 patternless from last year, did that ,and is very good looking skinks today :lol:

Last edited:
Remember, be very selectiv about who you breed together.

Bumble bee ? are you using ball python names.

heheh i didnt even know there was a bumble bee ball python, and nah this ones name is bumble bee because of his stripes and yellow. you have seen pics of him before i am sure.

yes selective indeed. we'll see how i go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back