New pet!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffcoat

Reaction score
So a fee weeks ago the better half sent me a text asking if she could get set hi g she always wanted, wasn't a cat or a dog, hypoallergenic and made no noise. I told her take the cash out of savings and go get this thing.

Two days ago she came home with Knuckles. He has got to be the cutest thing on earth (next to better half and my nieces and nephews)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386271627564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386271627564.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 168
Congrats. My girlfriend has tried to talk me into buying a hedgehog for a few years now.

Used to have my eagle owls tied up in me garden and every so often a poor unsuspected hedgie wandered in the wrong spot... Cute little critters but flee ridden in the wild ... Nice addition

I'd love to have a hedgehog. My partner grew up in new Zealand and had them visiting his garden.

Hi can you help me on a new snake I purchased yesterday?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Maybe start a new thread with a specific question about your new snake. [MENTION=39754]kiwi14[/MENTION]

How do I start a new thread? Sorry I'm new to this

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Tap the forum button at the top and then Herp help and somewhere at the top should be a tab saying new thread or something like that. Alternatively you could type your question into the search bar and see what comes up. Failing that pm me the question and I will do my best to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back