new post button not working

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manda1032

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
is anyone else having problems with APS? for the last 2 days I have tried to click on new posts button at the top to bring up all the new posts and it comes up 404 not found. I thought it was just a problem on the day and it is still happening.

I'm getting similar errors, but I haven't tried the new posts link. I'm getting 404s when trying to go to my profile, or attempting to directly visit any page (other than the first page) of a thread. Oddly, if I click on the first page of the thread it will open and then I can click on any page within and that will load fine.

EDIT: These issues are non-existent in Firefox, but are still there in ie.

ok, at least I now know not to destroy my laptop! Normally it's my end that's playing up. I will try to navigate around the irritations

EDIT: These issues are non-existent in Firefox, but are still there in ie.

Well there's your problem ;)

I'm not getting that problem on Firefox. Pretty damn excited about that tab. When did they install it? I asked for that exact feature ages ago

Thanks for reporting this issue. I will investigate and get back ASAP.
Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

if I do what Rob_n_son does... go into another part of the forum instead of the main page it works so far. just seems very weird. ah the joys of technology LOL

Well there's your problem ;) I'm not getting that problem on Firefox.

I'm forced to use it due to our enterprise email system. For the most part it works fine, and I only use Firefox for the more shadier places on the web.

Pretty damn excited about that tab. When did they install it? I asked for that exact feature ages ago

At least a few weeks, I'd say. Admin is always slipping changes in here and there, it seems.

No Problems here but an annoying feature if you could call it a feature are ends of posts coming up with things like " Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" or "Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express".Who really cares how people are posting except the person doing the posting but they already know what they are using anyway!

Sent from my PC,Intel i7-3920XM with 16GB ram while sitting on my chair.

Last edited:
Well..... That was interesting..... Last few days I haven't been able to log in (thought I might've upset someone!), but by following a similar line as Rob_N_Son does, went into a thread, got onto a page, and logged in while on that page, I'M HERE!!! (I did send a "ticket" this morning too!)...

Poor buggers here - think they might have their hands full today! :)

I've made some changes. Does that fix the issue for those experiencing it?

no issues for me but i do use firefox

maybe issues are happening to IE users with 'older' versions of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back