New Rainbow Serpent

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacknife

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Picked up this beautiful female Water Python today.
She's 4 years old, about 6ft and absolutely stunning!
Was going to get an Olive, but the missus wasn't so crash hot on the size factor, this was a compromise but I'm pretty sure I made the better choice. When the light hits her it really is a sight to see.
She's pretty good to hold, but has a crazy feed response apparently, and though I was told she'd never bit before she tagged me good when I first held her. Pretty sure it was my fault though as I'd been cleaning out an enclosure for her that hadn't been used in a while and probably had some old scent on me
Had a hold when I got her home and first thing she did was play hide and seek in my shirt so I think I got a cheeky girl on my hands here...

Anyway, I think I've definitely found a new species to totally fall in love with.
And I'll keep working on getting that Olive a bit later on hahahaha.
Anyway here's a few not so good quick pics, will get some better ones in the sun in the next few days. Enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She is beautiful! I love WP's, seriously considering one as the next addition to the family. Congrats on a great buy :)

Haha you got that from my mate. She's got quite a feeding response indeed. She's a good snake mate.

Did he show you his crazy little male water?

Haha you got that from my mate. She's got quite a feeding response indeed. She's a good snake mate.

Did he show you his crazy little male water?

Yeah he did, he's got a really cool collection actually, I told him if he hasn't sold the little one if a few weeks I might buy it off him too.

Yeah he did, he's got a really cool collection actually, I told him if he hasn't sold the little one if a few weeks I might buy it off him too.

Yeah it's nice. That little water is a funny little bugger, you can usually hold him without copping bites but he's like a loaded gun to everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back