New Scrub python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TA1PAN

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i picked up my new scrub python yesterday and thought i would upload a pic of him. I only took one picture as i did not want to disturb him much.

i also added some other photos that i took last week of some of my other snakes.

IMG_0401.jpgIMG_0403.jpgIMG_0423.jpgView attachment 282622IMG_0377.jpg

Cheers Chris

Last edited:
I dont know why but i some how added some old photos in the thread and can not delete them. PieBald she is a tanami woma

Geez for a couple of seconds there only the woma pic appeared in my phone screen. I though wow that isn't a scrubby, someone got lied too. Haha. :)

Nice looking snakes. It would be great to see the scrubby some more as it grows.

I will take some better pics over the weekend once he settles in

Is that the scrubby that was in the for sale section not long ago?
Nice addition mate, fun times ahead...i mean real fun ;)

Both my MD and Jungle are longer than a Scrubby at roughly the same age :O. Wow, maybe I am feeding them too much. Lol.
But hey, makes up for the fussy bugger who will only take food every now and then. Haha.

over feeding/underfeeding is all in the eye of the beholder. i have had scrubbies reach 2.5m+ in length at 1year of age. so long as you dont overfeed fatty rats in excess to adult pythons you should have no issues. thats just my opinion.

scrubbies are great animals ive kept over a dozen and loved everyone no matter how much blood i have shed in the process! though just remember, when your kinghorni starts getting some size, make sure you give them the respect they deserve. they tend to have bipolar...from experience, even the 'friendliest' of scrub python is very untrustworthy!

Scubbies will easily reach 2m in the first 12 months, seems abit underfed, I have hatchos around 800mm :p

over feeding/underfeeding is all in the eye of the beholder. i have had scrubbies reach 2.5m+ in length at 1year of age. so long as you dont overfeed fatty rats in excess to adult pythons you should have no issues. thats just my opinion.

scrubbies are great animals ive kept over a dozen and loved everyone no matter how much blood i have shed in the process! though just remember, when your kinghorni starts getting some size, make sure you give them the respect they deserve. they tend to have bipolar...from experience, even the 'friendliest' of scrub python is very untrustworthy!

Too true ssssmithy .Unreal snake to own .Just a pain with their on again off again attitude .

I have not got any updated photos on my phone but I will take some tonight. The scrub python is now twice the size since I got him, also has twice the attitude. Gotta love him though...

Geez for a couple of seconds there only the woma pic appeared in my phone screen. I though wow that isn't a scrubby, someone got lied too. Haha. :)

Nice looking snakes. It would be great to see the scrubby some more as it grows.
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. " that's a woma not a scrub!" As much as I like scrubbys these days(they just keep growing on me) I doubt I'll ever have one. Bit to big for my liking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back