New Site Feedback.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the same problem although intermittently i tick stay logged in as well, if i visit a sub forum im logged out if i click on aps home page im logged in again.

Yea I'm also having problems, every now and then while submitting a post it will tell me I've been logged out :(

Not sure if it's because of the new site. But I am logged out every time I refresh my mobile now?
Has never been like that before

Sorry for the delayed response, I have only just got back to civilisation. Let me look into it, it sounds similar to an issue we had on the only site format

Looks like it's the shoutbox causing the issues. I get the same error when using the links there to go to a thread but I have no issues if I navigate to a thread the long way (click on sub forum-> click on thread)

Is that the same as what some of you guys and gals see?

I have the New Posts page saved as my bookmark, and access any threads that way. Perhaps that's why I don't have a problem?

Is anyone else still getting this problem? I haven't had any reports since my last post

@Stuart Hey Stu, except for that small inconvenience trying to work out how to make this years donation i am wrapped in the new forum, you have done a gr8 job and taken on board all suggestions and come up with a winning formula, well done m8. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling-

My opinion I know will not count for much here as I literally just joined yesterday and cannot compare the current APS to what it used to be, however at AFT we upgraded the platform to Xenforo from vbulletin some time ago and I like it. I've only been here a day but find navigating this platform simple and posting a thread and uploading pics/files is exactly the same as on AFT. If people have left since the upgrade it's only because they've not taken 2-5 days to learn the new platform. I literally suck at computers and if I can manage It, anyone can pick this up. I am using APS and AFT (Australian Freshwater Turtles) on both my laptop and mobile (Samsung Galaxy S8) with no issues whatsoever. To the owner/admin of this site, quite simply, keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back