new sleeve

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonman

Reaction score
just thought i'd share some pics with you'se all of another herp/aussie sleeve i've started. Let me know what you think.

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

Not a big fan of tats, except in your case. Nice art!

Thats some quality ink work! Does it take long to get all the detailing in the scales?

Well you know what I think mate, but I'll tell you again that looks awesome I really like that sleepy lizard.

Once again Reg..well done on another wicked piece :) And that Sleepy is awesome..it just looks so life like!

just thought i'd share some pics with you'se all of another herp/aussie sleeve i've started. Let me know what you think.

when you say what you started do you mean on yourself or are you a tattooist,
and these are works youve done on other people
either way great job i have a few tatts myself including a sleeve so can appreciate nice ink

they are all tattoos ive done on others. dont get much time to tattoo my self these days.

tattoo show on gold coast

im considering going to this show and having a booth set up to the public. im just wondering if there is anyone interested in getting tattooed while i am there. if you are interested please pm me. cheers

they are magic! Do you work at a studio? How much would something like those go for in terms of hours/cost? im currently looking round for someone who does great animal work and i think i found my guy!!

Spoonman, you do some nice work... the shingle is killer, but the technique you used in the belly scales of the diamond is very impressive... I never thought I would find a reason to go to Sth Aus, but after seeing Larks arm in the fleash, and these pics, I may have found one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back