Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richardsc

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi all,was talking to a monitor keeper recently and apparently spotted trees are being added to the schedules for us victorians to keep,i knew a few years ago a number of species were put forward to be added to the schedules,im not sure if its true but he said it came from the horses mouth so to speak so does anybody know if this is true
and if true what species are they adding???????

very curious as a number of my oneday ill keep them species were being touted to be added

*puts his hands together and prays to the herp gods they add boydes dragons and rough scaled pythons*

The Boydes Dragon is truly beautifull and if they are allowed i will definantly get one!!

BoydsFD.jpg

How could you not love one of these cuties!! ;)

Are womas finnally on Basic license? Or were you praying the would be.

I was told that there is a major review of the schedules in the pipleine in the next 12months, but it will take some time to come into effect as it must be approved through parliment.

Mind you similar rumours have been floating around for awhile so don't hold your breath.

Litoria splendida please?

I rang to ask if they would consider putting them on, and they said to put it in a email.

i dont see them dropping woma's to basic as its a very good earner for them

imagine if they dropped it back to basic there would be not many paying the extra for advanced would there lol

cheerz

well i believe that it has been in the works for a couple of years,this person has a specific licence to keep 2 types not on the vic licence system but was told by dse that spotted trees were being added,anyways we will wait and see,maybe when we get our licence renewl letters we will hear something,or perhaps when they have been renewed,time will tell,but sounds promising from what ive heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back