New Unreal Reptiles Podcast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate, i havent listened to it yet so not sure if you have done it, but itd be cool if you could do like... how you started and how you turned into "unreal reptiles" as a business?

im hoping troy and wayne will do a similar podcast about "business" tips and how to successfully be a breeding business on such a large scale

hey mate, i havent listened to it yet so not sure if you have done it, but itd be cool if you could do like... how you started and how you turned into "unreal reptiles" as a business?

im hoping troy and wayne will do a similar podcast about "business" tips and how to successfully be a breeding business on such a large scale

We touched on it abit but I guess we could go into it more on the day to day running.

Yeah, I'd be interested to know how you came up with the name. I actually used to be owner/operator of a live reptile display called "Unreal Reptiles" working a snake pit at shopping centres, special events, agricultural shows, motor shows, conventions, etc throughout NSW from 1996 to when I retired from the game in 2007 and sold my pits to Bob Withey and Nev Burns.

Here's a pick of my wife and daughter inside a pit between shows at Port Macquarie's Settlement City Shopping Centre in 1997.

16265929_10208450551876469_6399800113197987265_n.jpg

That’s crazy! I mentioned it in the recording but I wanted to produce nice, cool, ‘Unreal Reptiles’ and being a 16 year old I thought it was very fitting

Back