New user

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malley

Reaction score
Hello everyone, hows it going? Just introducing myself as i just registered on this forum, you can call me Malley. I just got my first python today, a male bredli yearling, after wanting one for a fair while. Im hoping to learn as much as possible and would love to explore the wonders of breeding pythons in the future. Ive also got some lizards in my collection as well. I look forward to reading posts on the forum so i can start expanding my limited knowledge of snakes.
Cheers, Malley

Welcome Malley this site is packed full of information and helpful tips etc
africancichlidau knows a fair bit i near always ask him :p if i need any help

What other lizards do you have love to see some photos :)
Sammie :)
Pythonkisses

I only just got into herps in february but have learnt so much from visiting forums on a regular basis. My first reptile was a central beardie:
DSC02866Small.jpg

He/she is about 6 months old or so.
Last week i got some pygmy mulga monitors:
DSC02875Small.jpg

DSC02879Small.jpg

And my new bredli:
DSC02894Small.jpg

DSC02897Small.jpg

:) sorry for the dodgy pics im not a great photographer...

That first pic of the beardie is fantastic :D You've captured his superior quality perfectly :p I always think they look like they're looking down their noses at everything :shock: :lol: And you're little man there is quite a cutie. We just bought a few bredli too....well Kris did. I needed some convincing. And now I don't know what I was thinking...they're great little guys. Very placid.

Oh and welcome to the site :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back