New Website for the IRS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good.

One thing though, becuase the IRS aren't sponsors of this forum, they shouldn't be allowed to post a link to their own website according to the site rules?
Or because you posted it means that its ok?

Thanks.

Looks good, Fay - well done D and Brett.

Looks good.

One thing though, becuase the IRS aren't sponsors of this forum, they shouldn't be allowed to post a link to their own website according to the site rules?

Thanks.

lol

It is a reptile club S /word..not a business.

Looks good.

Thanks.

looks fantastic guys.. well done. great amyae pic too

ah ok, what about those members who have a website to show off their animals but their threads are deleted?

Shaun I wouldnt be complaining too loudly if I was you.. your a regular member and your profile pic looks like ADVERTISING to me which is against the rules. why dont you pay for a sponsorship if you want to advertise?

the IRS is a herp society (thats the difference) you just want to flog off animals..

Glad I could help Fay :D . Huge props to dickyknee for donating the images.

Also worth a mention is that the website has an online sign up form which will make it easier for people to ether start a new membership or to renew their membership. Much easier then downloading a form, filling it out and then resending it.

Oh and the One Stop Media is still me... just in case anyone gets confused lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back