Newbie at everything ..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondAsh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Gday guys and girls from one of the latest batch of newbies. My name is Al and I come from southern Vic. I have a keen interest in all sorts of reptiles though my g/f is the one who has the licence and owns our little Herp family. I'm looking at getting my licence shortly and moving into purchasing and caring for my own little Beardie or three with a snake down the track.

A big thanks to those who have already helped with my initial post about calcium supps and I enjoy finding more and more information here with my visits.

All the best ,

Al.

Thanks for the welcomes.

We keep a Juvi Bearded Dragon, (Blade), a Water Dragon,(Spyro), Small turtle,(Mr Turtle) and Diamond Python,(Ash). Spyro and Mr Turtle live together and Blade and Ash are house seperately in a converted bookcase. I'll get pics up when I have some time. We also keep an very large female Oscar and I am in the process of putting together a small tank for the kids to keep Hermit Crabs in. In the near future I want to get a couple more beardies and perhaps another snake, room permiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back