Newbie Snake Owner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz111

Reaction score
Hey Team

We have finally managed to get the internet at home so have been able to upload some photos.

Here is Mishka our lil Spotted Python we got her from the RSPCA down in Wacol a couple months ago.
Being first time snake owners it was a bit daunting but ever since moving over from New Zealand have always wanted a Python.
It has been a big learning curve and as is most things is on going. She feeds like a machine and is really has a gentle nature.
She went through her first shed since I had her couple weeks ago and that was some nervous times. I knew the breakdown and process of it but was getting worried about her soaking in her Water Bowl for a few days. Then one morning the mrs seen her going into her hide then when I got home from work she had shed.

Even though she is only a lil bugger it took awhile for the confidence to grow but since I try get her out and handle her a couple times a day it's become a lot easier.
20160529_092546-1.jpg

20160601_160457.jpg

20160529_093309-1.jpg

20160428_050006.jpg

Welcome, nice little snake! Looks very comfortable!

There's been quite a few reps at the RSPCA i've been interested in, but all of them are in QLD, and im NSW :(

Not plastic but Rubber Squeaky Sheep lol. She has to fight off our Boxers for them though!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they are full at the moment with Reptiles. They were helpful and great to deal with woukd recommend.
Shame you down in NSW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back