Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats it near knox koolz
and i will of course try and pick her up on friday after i feed her on wed
i have handelled alot of snakes and i absoloutly lkove the black headed pythons and would love to get one

ive had my snake for almost two weeks now and she still has no name so if ya have any ideas

Hi Snow1369 and welcome to the site. You will love it here as there is so much you can learn and in turn contribute. There's plenty of people here who are always willing to help you out, so never hesitate to ask questions.

Cheers.

Hi Snow. Welcome. I jump (and scream) every time I get bitten but it really hurts much much less than kicking your toe or burning your tounge on hot coffee! True!

Cheers, Lily

Welcome Snow dude, you have 2 choices 1: get in there and just pick it up, if you cop a hit in that time well so be it. Just grin and bare it. 2: Hook your snake until you get your confidence up, it'll be fine either way. once you and your new friend get comfotable, it will become easier. Hopefully :oops: I have known to be wrong. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back