Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickyknee

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hey all , my name is Brett ( dickyknee ) .
Am new to the forums but not new to herps , i have no animals at the moment , but that will change in the next two weeks as i am about to pick up a new childrens .
Have had a few herps over the years , jungle , coastal , and half a dozen maccies .
went down the south caost herp show last week and decided it was time for some more animals .
any way just thought i'd say g'day .
Dickyknee .

Welcome...... Where are you from??? Might want to add your rough location when you get used to the site...lol

Enjoy this wonderful APS site...:)

Thanks for the welcome everyone ,

Surfcop24 my locatation is Woonona just near Wollongong NSW .( it says so , under my name :D )

Lol love the name! :lol: Hi and welcome :wink:

Of course now when I read whatever you type I'll hear a little Dicky Knee voice in my head saying whatever you've typed....I spose I should be concerned about hearing voices.... :roll:

hi, unusal spot to have your oldfella, does it ever get in the way.?

hi Brett new you could stay a way for ever that was a great shot of the scrubbie thanks
have you herd from Jared
Mick

Hey Mick , i went down the show last week and came home rigged up a cage and im back on the hunt for snakes heheh.
No dont hear from him much , maybe 1 or 2 times a year . hes going ok , he just spent around 5 months in Pakistan , doing the clean up after their big earth quake .
I posted him some prints of the scrubby so he should be pretty impressed .
I hope its not as nasty as it was when he had it , would have been the wosrt tempered animal i have ever seen .

Hey Brett,

I'm from the Wollongong area originally. Wonder if we know/knew any of the same people. May I ask how old you are?

Kath

Thanks for the welcome africancichlidau and KathandStu.

Kath , i have lived around the gong my whole life , i am 34 .went to bulli high .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back