Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I Just wanted to say hi to everyone :)

i never did one of these so i though i would just say hi to everyone. 8)

i don't actually own a reptile license, so therefore i technically don't own any reptiles, but i am still willing to learn. :shock:

i've been around the traps for a while, so you might of seen me post :lol: but i thought it was time to introduce myself.

i like such things as eating chocolate and pizza shapes whilst drinking red wine. Your mouth gets a bit full, and pizza shapes and wine don't go well together, but the chocoloate and wine, now thats the stuff :)

so hi everyone.

You have really confused the kids Souly. They logged on at school and saw your post and are totally confused. :shock:

great to confuse the kids, there is not enough out there that confuses kids these days, we need more confusion in their lives, before the con is no longer fused.

antaresialady- Keeping in mind that this is a family site, i am not totally sure i like the look of those smileys :shock:

i also think your name is too long to type out, but that is another whole kettle of fish :p :)

Welcome to the site mate, I hope you like it here. Maybe we can tempt you into getting a herp or 2 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back