Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi defiant , welcome & congrats on your little coastal.
It couldn't hurt to dangle a pinkie in front of him & see if he goes for it , especially if he's
out & about.
I know it's early days but have you already been thinking about a 2nd one & what you might get?

i havnt really thought about another....im thinking about the size of the enclosure im gonna have to make for this little man when hes fully grown!

My son and I were given an enclosure and before my husband figured out what was happening we had acquired our first snake. He was not impressed. Now he's realised that it is the quietest and easiest pet we've ever had and is now planning the new enclosure he's going to build me - yippee!!!! So now I have to decide on my next breed. I'd love an Olive but I've read the can be quite snappy so I can't make up my mind. People have warned you - one is never enough - it's true - BEWARE!!!!

Attachments

• DSC07601.jpg
    DSC07601.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC07851.jpg
    DSC07851.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 139
The size of the Olives concerns me....as i always think 'long term' with pets....I met a 24 year old Olive and her body was as round as my 5 year old sons waist! (Not sure how long she was but she looked massive) They are beautiful snakes...but as I like indoor enclosures Im not sure how many i can fit in this house...lol....the humans need to live in here too!

I may go down the path of getting another Coastal at some point.....and breed them....not sure yet!

Ahh yes, but by the time the python is 24, my kids will have left home. The snake can have one of their rooms!!!!!:):):)

Well first feed went without a hitch....wiggled the mouse a little and Slash decided he definately WAS hungry. First hurdle over come....now i know hes a happy snake :)

Hiya's
i would think the Chilredens python would be the Best starter of you could dodge the whole idea and get a Scorpion HAHAHAHAHA

errrm snakeman...as the thread talks about...I already HAVE the snake :p

Thanks bredli....i AM very enthusiastic....guess its showing! :p

Hi! Congrats on your little man :) He's cool!

My first snake was a Murray Darling, and I now have 3 :) (plus various others lol)! Love the MD's though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back