Newcastle Help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coopershane

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

New to snakes and now have a 9 month old Jungle and a 5 Month old Spotted Python.

How can I sex these snakes and how to make these great for kids.

Just need some local help

You need to get them probed by someone experienced to tell what sex they are. Not sure exactly what you mean by "make them great for kids" but if you mean so your kids can handle them I would get them used to being held by handling them every day once they are settled and eating properly for 10 minutes or so except when they are coming up to shed and for a couple of days after you feed them. Just remember they are a pet and not a toy though.

Depends how long you have had them. They will need to settle in. Jungles can take a little more time.

Ask whoever you got them from to sex them!Most breeders i know in Newcastle include sexing the snake as part of the service. The sex doesn't influence temperament.

The Jungle is now pretty good haven't been bitten in 3 days. Anyone know how to sex the spotted

The Jungle is now pretty good haven't been bitten in 3 days. Anyone know how to sex the spotted

You sex it the same way as a spotted. Both sexes are equal in temperament so there is no point in sexing unless you want to breed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back